Пропускане към основното съдържание
Fin Bulgaria - Plant for gold 

The old prospector has gold gold that is the power that gold is power
force be strong or thrash metal fan
beer is evil is not gold we thrash metal we have gold
I will not stop doing thrash metal
I love gold love good eaten gold I'm thrash prospector
seek to destroy Gold Gold I am a seeker of gold
factory is nearby and gold in my pocket
when I submit will buy Bertha thick
I am a seeker of gold i thrash metalist
I'm thrash prospector
I'm thrash prospector
gold gold beauty

...................................................................................................
ALBUM LICA 2017 FIN BULGARIA      


Коментари

Популярни публикации от този блог

Stoian Kaev . Ico  Fin Bulgaria 2017  
Fin Bulgaria - LICA (album review) Ah, what could a man say about such a band.. nothing but IT'S F*CKING AWESOME DUDEE.. If you have listened to band's earlier albums you definitely would understand what I'm trying to say. So, it is one typical album as the any other album before released by FB with short but nice songs filled with aggression, funny lyrics and freak tuned up vocals. The line for that album is the same as the last one before it but the that album has a different view about the society, government and people's daily sh*ts which they do.   If you haven't listened to it yet, don't get it any more late and DO IT!

Stoian Kaev Nema stop