Пропускане към основното съдържание
Fin Bulgaria Smart song 
Fin Bulgaria Do it yourself 

Choose life choose yourself I will 
never be room then 
each save their own dignity it is 
the scar me this is fate believe in it 
Broken Sword of Atlantis and this is the song 
each repeat that I But I can be myself 
LAST DAY LAST swipe 
consider what you see do you like 
strong voltage pulse in my veins 
strong voltage pulse in my veins 
faster in slowly rhythmically 
exactly straight ahead and never behind 
while I lead this monologue trying to write this song 
You can not accept the truth of these words 
first start and you 
You can see what song is this clever song
Can you accept the truth of 
just you wonder or just trying

Коментари

Популярни публикации от този блог

Stoian Kaev . Ico  Fin Bulgaria 2017  
Fin Bulgaria - LICA (album review) Ah, what could a man say about such a band.. nothing but IT'S F*CKING AWESOME DUDEE.. If you have listened to band's earlier albums you definitely would understand what I'm trying to say. So, it is one typical album as the any other album before released by FB with short but nice songs filled with aggression, funny lyrics and freak tuned up vocals. The line for that album is the same as the last one before it but the that album has a different view about the society, government and people's daily sh*ts which they do.   If you haven't listened to it yet, don't get it any more late and DO IT!
Stoian Kaev , Ico ..FIN BULGARIA