Пропускане към основното съдържание
Bulgarritory - Command forward 
Bulgarritory - Jelezo ot doma

I'm the president now
And this time I will not lose
I lost that day and what of that
Is this the question I asked 



Show me that you are ready
to execute the command forward
You're really dead, you've done the
command forward
And for the master you serve him
You think it's best
This is your mission



My command command forward
My command command forward
My command command forward

My command command forwardBulgarritory - Command forward 
Bulgarritory - Jelezo ot doma

I'm the president now
And this time I will not lose
I lost that day and what of that
Is this the question I asked 



Show me that you are ready
to execute the command forward
You're really dead, you've done the
command forward
And for the master you serve him
You think it's best
This is your mission



My command command forward
My command command forward
My command command forward
My command command forward


Коментари

Популярни публикации от този блог

Stoian Kaev . Ico  Fin Bulgaria 2017  
Fin Bulgaria - LICA (album review) Ah, what could a man say about such a band.. nothing but IT'S F*CKING AWESOME DUDEE.. If you have listened to band's earlier albums you definitely would understand what I'm trying to say. So, it is one typical album as the any other album before released by FB with short but nice songs filled with aggression, funny lyrics and freak tuned up vocals. The line for that album is the same as the last one before it but the that album has a different view about the society, government and people's daily sh*ts which they do.   If you haven't listened to it yet, don't get it any more late and DO IT!

Stoian Kaev Nema stop