Пропускане към основното съдържание
Fin Bulgartia I am immortal  

 Just saying I know your name  when I feel that not die a brother before and now you say it I feel different something new in me  I am immortal I am immortal  I am immortal I am immortal  listen to music We are Bulgarian beauties  I feel you do not feel anything  why I feel different  and not talking about reality  rose from I am immortal I am immortal  I am immortal I am immortal


**
Fin Bulgartia I am immortal Just saying I know your name   when I feel that not die a brother before and now you say it I feel different something new in me   I am immortal I am immortal   I am immortal I am immortal   listen to music We are Bulgarian beaut...

Коментари

Популярни публикации от този блог

Stoian Kaev . Ico  Fin Bulgaria 2017  
Fin Bulgaria - LICA (album review) Ah, what could a man say about such a band.. nothing but IT'S F*CKING AWESOME DUDEE.. If you have listened to band's earlier albums you definitely would understand what I'm trying to say. So, it is one typical album as the any other album before released by FB with short but nice songs filled with aggression, funny lyrics and freak tuned up vocals. The line for that album is the same as the last one before it but the that album has a different view about the society, government and people's daily sh*ts which they do.   If you haven't listened to it yet, don't get it any more late and DO IT!
Stoian Kaev , Ico ..FIN BULGARIA