Пропускане към основното съдържание
Fin Bulgaria A different way
Just someone like to talk my way is
wrong this is s my men this is my way
I forgot slow way and makes my thrash metal 
your opinion is not important ,I am important
impossible but true I'm coming for you
just do not talk to me
Just someone like to talk my way is
wrong this is s my men this is my way
I forgot slow way and makes my thrash metal
your opinion is not important ,I am important
impossible but true I'm coming for you
just do not talk to me

Коментари

Популярни публикации от този блог

Stoian Kaev . Ico  Fin Bulgaria 2017  
Fin Bulgaria - LICA (album review) Ah, what could a man say about such a band.. nothing but IT'S F*CKING AWESOME DUDEE.. If you have listened to band's earlier albums you definitely would understand what I'm trying to say. So, it is one typical album as the any other album before released by FB with short but nice songs filled with aggression, funny lyrics and freak tuned up vocals. The line for that album is the same as the last one before it but the that album has a different view about the society, government and people's daily sh*ts which they do.   If you haven't listened to it yet, don't get it any more late and DO IT!

Stoian Kaev Nema stop